The partnership has led to meaningful bilateral training programs, delegation visits, short and long term placements for Hong Kong mental health professionals, and a significant trilateral training program with partners in Beijing.
- Hong Kong Hospital Authority (HKHA)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong programs
AAMH and Hong Kong partners have collaborated on a variety of programs, such as:
- Multi-professional Case Management Training Program.
- Personalised Care Program for People with Severe Mental Illness – training program
- Training and support in the development of community-oriented mental health service.
- Key partners in the 686 tripartite training program, involving AAMH, The Chinese University of Hong Kong and the Institute of Mental Health Peking University.
- Comprehensive review of Hong Kong’s mental health services
- Hong Kong is an active participant in the Asia Pacific Community Mental Health Development Project (APCMHDP): Senior leaders have attended conferences held in New Delhi, Melbourne, Bali and Beijing.
- Published key examples of Hong Kong community mental health models in the two APCMHDP publications.