- Ministry of Health, Mongolia
- Centre for Human Rights and Development, Mongolia
AAMH and Mongolia have collaborated on a variety of projects since 2005, including;
- Mongolia is an active participant in the Asia-Pacific Community Mental Health Development Project. Senior leaders have attended conferences held in New Delhi, Melbourne, Bali and Beijing.
- Published key examples of Mongolian community mental health in both APCMHDP publications.
- Inaugural participants in the Art and Mental Health project initiative, and published a chapter in the Creative Opportunities publication on Art and Mental Health in the region.
Mental health profile of Mongolia
Learn about Mongolia’s mental health profile, available through the WHO Atlas Country Profile.