Strategically, our partnership has focused on supporting the leadership of mental health in the Philippines through active involvement in the regional Asia Pacific Community Mental Health Development Project, as well as hosting high level delegations in Melbourne. Further programs will focus on research and disaster mental health.
- National Centre of Mental Health, Philippines
AAMH and the Philippines have collaborated on a variety of projects since 2005, including;
- Hosted senior delegations of mental health policy makers and psychiatrists.
- Philippines mental health clinicians have received practical training through the POST program.
- The Philippines is an active participant in the Asia-Pacific Community Mental Health Development Project. Senior leaders have attended conferences held in New Delhi, Melbourne, Bali and Beijing.
- Published key examples of Philippines community mental health in both APCMHDP publications
Mental health profile of Philippines
Learn about Philippines mental health profile, available through the WHO Atlas Country Profile.